Andrey Mikhailovich Makhanov
"Welcome to the future"
"Forget the past"
"Testing for the Future"
"I love Juliar"
Welcome to the Future
Juliar for Dummies List
1) Not Functional & Not Imperatif - Unlike C,JAVA, LISP...Juliar is completely different. It doesn't follow Functional or Imperatif design.
2) Easy to Learn - Juliar is fairly simple to learn.
3) Cross Platform - You can write and run Juliar on Windows, Macintosh, and Linux. (Mobile Support coming soon)
4) Professional - Create High Quality Websites, Professional Articles, and Powerful Presentations.
5) Security - RatTeam is devoted to provide the best and top security. We are constantly working to create the best security applications.
6) jHTML - We created jHTML which is 1 to 1 and onto compatible with HTML. It's based on XPATH syntax, so people that feel comfortable can write less!
7) Latex - Juliar has a powerful LaTex module. Create and Read Latex inside Juliar.
8) Sandbox - Juliar runs in a closed environment = Less Memory Exploits.
9) Write Once - We will take care of upgrading the algorithms and using latest technologies :).
10) Open Source - Juliar is open source and only interpreted or compiled at run time.
Thanks for visiting Juliar Convention in Italy. We had great fun and hope to see you guys in the future. Coming soon! Juliar Convention in the US!
Alpha 9 August 3 2016
Alpha 8 July 3 2016
Alpha 7 June 3 2016
In The Media
Watch our YouTube Channel!
RatTeam USA October 20