Alpha 11 is going to be released with high performance optimizations Coming soon! Juliar Convention in the US!
Alpha 11 September 27 2016
Alpha 10 September 4 2016
Alpha 9 August 3 2016
In The Media
Watch our YouTube Channel!
RatTeam USA October 22-23
Welcome to the Future
Juliar for Dummies List
1) Not Functional & Not Imperatif - Unlike C,JAVA, LISP...Juliar is completely different. It doesn't follow Functional or Imperatif design.
2) Easy to Learn - Juliar is fairly simple to learn.
3) Cross Platform - You can write and run Juliar on Windows, Macintosh, and Linux. (Mobile Support coming soon)
4) Professional - Create High Quality Websites, Professional Articles, and Powerful Presentations.
5) Security - RatTeam is devoted to provide the best and top security. We are constantly working to create the best security applications.
6) jHTML - We created jHTML which is 1 to 1 and onto compatible with HTML. It's based on XPATH syntax, so people that feel comfortable can write less!
7) Latex - Juliar has a powerful LaTex module. Create and Read Latex inside Juliar.
8) Sandbox - Juliar runs in a closed environment = Less Memory Exploits.
9) Write Once - We will take care of upgrading the algorithms and using latest technologies :).
10) Open Source - Juliar is open source and only interpreted or compiled at run time.