Alpha 12 will feature Allowed and Denied Commands.
Alpha 11 September 27 2016
Alpha 10 September 4 2016
Alpha 9 August 3 2016
In The Media
Watch our YouTube Channel!
Welcome to the Future
Welcome to Juliar Programming Language. Juliar was originally written to quickly create Rainbow colored Texts. It has since evolved into a universal programming language. It's an essential language for any IT people, Web Developers, Graphic Artists, Game Designers, and common users. This language is essentially a must have toolbox for every day use. The language can run in command prompt, transform a file, run a web server processing, be a calculator, search a file, create an antivirus, and everything else. Because Juliar has a strong focus on cross-platform, the code can be written once and the code will run on Linux, Macintosh, Windows, Windows 10 Phone, Android, iOS, and even Xbox. The Universal Module makes it simple to create modules in other languages such as Python, C#, & Fortran and port them into Juliar. Making it easier than ever to combine scripts written in multiple langauges. For those who want to know where the name Juliar came from, It came from the name Julia Roberts, an American actress. She has inspired the creation of this language and its name.
Juliar for Dummies List
1) Functional, but not really - Unlike C,JAVA, LISP...Juliar is completely different. It does use Functional ideology but in its own kind of way.
2) Easy to Learn - You can be a coding hero within hours.
3) Cross Platform - The Juliar code you write on one Machine can be used on Windows, Macintosh, and Linux. As well as Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and Xbox
4) Professional - Create High Quality Websites, Professional Articles, and Powerful Presentations.
5) Web Server - You can use Juliar as a webdevelopment language. Create powerful websites with dynamic content!
6) Multithreaded - Juliar is automatically multithreaded. However, you can manually control when to use it. Useful for Networking.
7) Sandbox - Juliar runs in a closed environment = Less Memory Exploits.
8) Write Once - We will take care of upgrading the algorithms and using latest technologies. So you don't have to.
9) Open Source - Juliar is open source and only interpreted or compiled at run time.
10) Growing Community - Juliar has a strong community who are willing to help you with any questions you might have.