|Don Reamy||JuliarFuture Lead Developer|
|Andrey Makhanov||JuliarFuture Lead Developer|
|Ilya Tretyakov||Art Designer|
|R Lee||US Community Manager|
Juliar for Dummies List
1) Bridge- Juliar has built-in bridges with languages such as Python and Java. You can use Python and Java code inside Juliar. (Juliar downloads and uses JuPyter if needed)
2) Easy to Learn - very simple language. Supports both static and dynamic typing.
3) GUI - Juliar has a built-in GUI for those who do not want to deal with command prompt or terminal.
4) Prefix Notation - perform unary and ternary operations!
5) One repository - Juliar has a built-in package manager and one main repository from where you can download and submit different scripts.
6) Multithreaded - Multithreading is usually very difficult to implement. Juliar simplifies that process with built-in APIs
7) Starting Community - Juliar is a starting community. Please help us grow the community!